Ramsey Lomax have been offering debt advice to consumers throughout the UK since 2007 and are well established and respected in the Industry.
We have a number of vacancies for experienced debt advisors to join a new team based in our London offices 2 minutes walk from Caledonian Road station.
Within the group of companies is a digital marketing firm which means you benefit from a steady stream of consumers needing your help and advice. No data, no diallers and absolutely no cold calling.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients requiring debt advice.
- Conduct a financial assessment of each client including income & expenditures, assets and liabilities.
- Asses the client’s options for resolving their debts.
- Fully explain to the client all of their options and make evidence based recommendations for a debt solution(s).
- Fully provide clients with the knowledge they need to decide on how to proceed.
- Collect supporting documents to help advance the clients chosen debt solution.
- Provide follow up care to your clients to ensure they have full support throughout a difficult time.
- You will be expected to achieve and exceed a clearly defined set of KPI’s.
- Ramsey Lomax is open from 9am to 8pm so you will be expected to work within a shift pattern that involves working until 8pm.
Successful candidates must have:
- At least 2 years experience providing debt advice to consumers.
- Complete knowledge of Debt Management, IVA, Bankruptcy, DRO and Scottish debt solutions.
- An empathetic, understanding and passionate approach to helping people struggling with debt.
- A results driven attitude.
- A good understanding of regulation, the FCA, and the wider consumer finance compliance landscape.
- A good understanding of Data Protection
- Experience in using CRM systems.
- Comfortable using multiple technology platforms.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Working at Ramsey Lomax
- Relaxed, pet friendly office 2 minutes walk from Caledonian Road tube station.
- Generous holiday package.
- 4 Week sabbatical for every 4 years or service.
- Multiple employee perks.
- A professional and respectful working environment that encourages career growth and opportunity.